2017 Call for Proposals
Call For Session and Workshop Proposal Online Submission Form
Thank you for your interest in speaking at the 2017 Digital Media in Education Conference!
Please provide us with the details of your speaking session as outlined in this online form. Once you complete the required information, click on the submit button, and your proposal will be directed to the dme 2017 Planning Team for consideration. You will receive a confirmation of your submission by email.
Important Dates and Considerations for Proposal Approvals
- EXTENDED until April 10, 2017 – Deadline for Proposals (Proposal sessions will be reviewed after this date).
- April 15, 2017 – Applicants will be notified of acceptance of session proposal.
- April 20, 2017 – Applicants must confirm their acceptance to present selected session.
- All presenters are responsible for registering as a speaker for the conference, making travel arrangements and covering their personal costs of travel and hotel.
- If you are from a private organization, and wish to present at the conference, please see our Sponsorship Opportunities page
Have questions? Please contact us at email@example.com